About ServiceMaster Restore of Fredericton
With over 35 years of experience in the disaster restoration business, ServiceMaster Restore of Fredericton has helped thousands of customers in their time of need.
Whether you have experienced water damage, wind damage or have had a fire in your home or business, ServiceMaster Restore of Fredericton is available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
ServiceMaster Restore of Fredericton employees are trained in the use of proven disaster restoration systems and, specialized equipment and products, which enables jobs to be done properly and efficiently and with the utmost of care. With over 100 years of combined experience helping people get back to their normal lives after a flood, fire or other disaster in their home, or business, ServiceMaster Restore of Fredericton will make sure you have the service you deserve.
ServiceMaster of Fredericton has been locally owned and operated since 1979 first as Aqua-Power Cleaners (1979) Ltd and then as ServiceMaster since 1988. In this time ServiceMaster has grown into the largest Cleaning and Restoration Company in the Fredericton area through quality service and attention to detail.
“Treat the customer how you would want to be treated and you will keep people happy and that’s how I run my business.” - John Brown, Vice President, ServiceMaster Clean/Restore Fredericton
- Large Business Excellence Award for 2011
- Voted #1 Carpet Cleaning Company in Fredericton (2000-2004, 2006-2013)
- Gold Hammer Award Winner - 2005, 2009
- Silver Hammer Award Winner - 2006, 2008
- Bronze Hammer Award Winner – 1993, 2007
- Marion E Wade, Achiever Award 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009
- A major sponsor of the Bantam/Midget AAA hockey teams since 2005.
Brand Promise - "RESTORING PEACE OF MIND"
"Whether the water, smoke or fire emergency is large or small, we do everything possible to help restore people's lives, homes and businesses to normal. We provide the highest quality technical restoration services available in the industry, but we also respond to the emotional needs of those affected and deliver an exceptional customer service experience."
A national network at your side, and on your side
Whatever the challenge, ServiceMaster Restore brings more than 65 years of experience to every job. Our national network of 80 locally owned restoration companies enables us to offer the scale of a national company, with the personalized service and guidance of a locally owned business.
- IICRC - WRT/ASD - Combo - Water Restoration/Applied Structural Drying
- IICRC- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- IICRC - FSRT - Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- IICRC- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- IICRC- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- IICRC - SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- IICRC- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- WHIMIS /WSIB /Health & Safety
back to top
back to top